Buckwheat Noodles withShrimp Tempura
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 543 kcal
- Japanese: Ebi-tempura-soba
|Borrowed from J-Simple Recipes|
- 16 ounces cooked buckwheat noodles
- 4 shrimp tempura
- 1/2 ounce long green onion (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups bonito & sea tangle soup stock or bonito soup stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- If you want, you can also add shichimi (seven-spice seasoning).
Thinly slice the green onion.
Pour the bonito & sea tangle (or bonito) soup stock into a pan. Bring to a boil on medium heat. Add the sugar and soy sauce.
Add the cooked buckwheat noodles (soba) and cover the pan and boil for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat.
Serve in 2 big bowls and decorate with 2 shrimp tempura each.
Sprinkle the buckwheat noodles (soba) with the sliced green onions and shichimi (seven-spice seasoning), if desired.
Post a Comment